We are looking for an Entrepreneurship Talent Specialist who will build and roll out Global Finder’s Talent offering for startups. In this role, you will collaborate with the Global Finder and Product teams to develop the strategies, products, and processes to bring to market both a free and paid Talent matching and advisory service for the startups who are either featured on our Global Finder platform or are participating on one of our accelerator programs.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Speaking to startup founders and technology companies about their talent needs
- Onboarding employers and tech talent onto the platform
- Curating the job board and email newsletter
- Developing scalable processes to provide talent advisory to thousands of startups globally
- Tracking KPIs to measure the progress and success of the product
- Collaborating with the Product and Tech teams to identify and/or build an MVP solution
- Coordinating with key stakeholders across the organization to mobilize resources and data
- 3 years of work experience in talent or entrepreneurship operations, team management, program, and project management.
- Experience working in a startup environment has been part of a team that has built something from scratch and scaled it.
- You have excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills: you can effectively articulate and communicate ideas, both verbally and in writing
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail: you pay close attention to all of the small particulars when working on a task or project
- Strong organizational capabilities and relationship-building skills: you can maintain an ongoing level of engagement with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong project management skills: You can successfully bring a project from start to finish
- A self-starter, problem solver, and strategic thinker
- Adaptable and flexible to operate effectively in a constantly evolving environment
- Not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them
- Experience managing projects with remote teams across multiple time zones is a plus.
- International experience desired but not required
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.