• The air conditioning technicians install, inspect, maintain, and repair air conditioner.
• They ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
• They perform regular maintenance work on cooling units.
• They diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
• They install, replace, or repair equipment that has been damaged.
• They make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
• They install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
• They inspect and maintain refrigerators and ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.
• They clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
• They make plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
SKILL SET AND PROFILE
• Comprehensive understanding of business operations and processes
• Good communication skills
• Focus on quality and service
• Knowledge of policies and procedures
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and to work in a fast-paced changing environment.