- Carryout line and preventive maintenance on air- conditioning systems in the company’s vehicles.
- Install air conditioning systems; test them for proper functioning and making routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency.
- Repair damage and dysfunctional A/Cs; check its functions and status, change spare parts where necessary.
- Carry out quality checks on vehicles repaired in the workshops.
- Ensure good housekeeping and safety compliance at all times.
- Keep and maintain the workshop tools/ instruments in custody.
- Contain costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Attend to all breakdown Calls and ensure that appropriate actions are taken.
- Maintain vehicle stock of spares. (Emergency spares and fast-moving items)
- Fill up Work Reports legible and with full information as to work carried out, parts replaced and the time spent.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in Fleet Maintenance Operations
- Must have a level of competence relating to vehicle safety and legality either gained through experience or qualification.