Auditing is a highly complex process, and the importance of auditors as a vital link in the financial reporting chain has never been more important nor their role as trusted advisors more valued. Our global network of audit professionals provide a range of audit and advisory services to assist clients in achieving their business objectives, managing their risk and improving their business performance - anywhere in the world. Using our state-of the-art tools enables Deloitte audit professionals to deliver the assurance service quality and excellence that is implicit in the Deloitte brand and that regulators and public expect.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Be willing to live our purpose of making an impact that matters.
- Have graduated from a recognized University/ Polytechnic with a minimum of a 2.1 or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Have a minimum of five (5) credits (including Maths and English) in one sitting.
- Be maximum of 26 years old.
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Not have written the Deloitte aptitude test before.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.