A small percentage of the time (about 15%) will be spent on day to day administrative tasks: eg filing documents, looking after the office, submitting official documents, responding to clients' calls etc. Most of the work may be done remotely but workers will be required to come into the office or to do field research approximately twice a week. This role will be suitable for a recent, brilliant graduate.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be educated to degree level
- Must have an excellent command of English: both written and spoken
- Must be will presented: some of your research will involve you visiting other organisations
- Must be computer literate and have excellent skills with productivity and reporting tools like spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, Charts, graphs etc
- Must be able to create professional reports
- Must have demonstrable research and investigation skills
- Must be based in or close to Lagos
Pay will start at N100K per month. The worker will initially be employed on a contract basis: ie he/she will be entirely responsible for any PAYE/tax issues. This will later be converted to a permanent role once the company starts running its PAYE system.