For many people, the realm of investing is a remote and terrifying place that only very few can understand and even less can take advantage of.
This course dispels this belief by teaching in a way that everyone can understand; regardless of their background and experience.
Upon completion of this course, you will have a solid foundation in understanding investing in the financial markets as well as other possibilities.
This course focuses on intrinsic value and long term investment with the key point of the course covering what makes a value investor.
There is good reason, which we will explore in the course, why value investors such as Warren Buffet succeed in the long term instead of chasing bites of short term gain so often focused on by other investment strategies.
- Learn what the different markets are, how they function and all the jargon involved
- Learn what risks investors face as well as the gains
- Learn what analysis and strategies investors use as well as understand what functions professional brokers and financial advisors provide
- Learn about value investing
- No background in investing or finance needed – the course is suited for all
- Live lessons with fully interactive bonus Q & A sessions
- Eight online audio and visual modules, highly enjoyable interactive, easily accessible, premium practical content delivered in an accessible format available on-demand at your convenience 24/7
- Full support provided throughout and upon completion of the programme – your tutor is at hand at all times and can be reached with any question no matter how large or small