Social media has become one of the dominant forms of communication in the digital space, drastically altering the traditional relationship between a consumer and a business.
Modern professionals need to know how to leverage these important marketing channels to grow their business and protect its reputation.
This 10 part course offered by the Shaw Academy provides students with a solid foundation for those intending to plan, execute, and analyse social media campaigns.
- Live lessons from professional social media practitioners offering insights into practical methods that can drive business and engagement across various platforms
- Fully interactive bonus Q&A sessions
- Course suitable for beginners and intermediate students
- Learn at your own pace with access to recordings of live classes - available 24/7
- Full support provided throughout and upon completion of the course
- Fully accredited course with Diploma available upon completion
All courses at the The Shaw Academy are independently accredited by an internationally recognised body for CPD purposes. This course is also accredited by the CPD Certification Service, which is an independent body that ensures qualifications are in line with the most current professional standards
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon course completion an Accredited Diploma will be available, excellent for your Résumé