The introduction to Mobile App development course aims to give you the knowledge and skills to start developing your own Mobile Applications. Mobile apps dominate the mobile web with 86% of time spend using web apps as opposed to 14% on traditional browsers and this course focuses on the practical application of the technologies used to in Mobile App development.
You will learn what programming languages are used to create a mobile app, what software is used and how they integrate with each other. You will also learn about the differences between mobile apps and how they are developed for specific mobile devices and the different App stores.
Our informative and fluid teaching process will take you through the whole mobile app design cycle from start to finish. On completion of this course you will know how to develop your own app, add styling and functionality to it and deploy it to a major app store.
You will not be required to purchase any additional software for this course and we will provide you with links and guide you through setting up your software in our interactive sessions
Interactive and On Demand Lessons
This course takes place over four weeks and includes 8 lessons which take you step by step through creating your first Mobile App. In addition to the live presentations, all lessons can be accessed 24/7 post their release date for your convenience. You will also have full tutor support throughout the course making applying your new found knowledge easier than ever.
- Learn the coding languages and technologies used in Mobile App development
- Live lessons with fully interactive bonus Q & A sessions
- Totally practical skills and knowledge to start developing your own Mobile Apps
- 8 online audio and visual modules, highly enjoyable interactive, easily accessible, premium practical content delivered in an accessible format available on-demand at your convenience 24/7
- Practical skills and knowledge to help promote and enhance the visual appeal and presence of your, or potential clients, business.
- Full support provided throughout and upon completion of the programme – your tutor is at hand at all times and can be reached with any question no matter how large or small
- Jquery Mobile
- Android SDK Kit
- Adobe PhoneGap / Apache Cordova
- UI best practices
- Application structure
All courses at the The Shaw Academy are independently accredited by an internationally recognised body for CPD purposes. This course is also accredited by the CPD Certification Service, which is an independent body that ensures qualifications are in line with the most current professional standards
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon course completion an Accredited Diploma will be available, excellent for your Résumé