Stop all the confusion from the conflicting information about food and dieting. Learn the truth from scientific based knowledge and master the body’s cravings, hormone levels, increase metabolism and energy levels whilst equipping yourself with the truth behind sugar and fat in the body.
Gain a firm understanding of how food can be an addiction and what can be done to overcome the unhealthy relationship with this ‘drug’. Build unique personalised nutrition programs and identify the needs of individuals and yourself. Read Less
Whether you are looking to lose weight for yourself, help a friend or family member or compliment your career, this rapidly growing exciting field will uncover the truth about the relationships between food and your body through fun interactive live lessons.
The course aims to equip you with the skills to enhance your knowledge of nutrition in relation to weight loss at a professional standard.
- Created, delivered and supported by industry leading professional Dieticians and Nutritionists
- Practical skills enabling you to build unique personalised nutrition programs and identify the needs of each individual.
- 10 hours of online audio and visual modules, spanning over 4 weeks of highly enjoyable interactive, easily accessible, premium content delivered in an accessible format available on-demand at your convenience 24/7
- Lessons are divided into short chapters to allow you to study efficiently without impeding on your current lifestyle.
- Full support provided throughout and upon completion of the programme – your tutor is at hand at all times and can be reached with any question no matter how large or small
- No prior knowledge or experience required.
All courses at the The Shaw Academy are independently accredited by an internationally recognised body for CPD purposes. This course is also accredited by the CPD Certification Service, which is an independent body that ensures qualifications are in line with the most current professional standards
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon course completion an Accredited Diploma will be available, excellent for your Résumé