Explore and master the advanced networking techniques required to achieve CCNA and CCNP qualifications with this value bundle. Offering access to all the training modules required to sit the Cisco CCNA and CCNP accreditation exams, and to demonstrate complete mastery of a modern computer network.
The Cisco Complete Network Certification Training bundle will be of specific interest to:
- IT engineers and network professionals needing to improve their technical skills in order to maintain corporate networks for maximum efficiency, reliability and security.
- Administrators looking to use the available Cisco tools to simplify management of their networked resources.
- IT professionals looking for globally-recognized qualifications that prove their computer hardware and networking skills.
- System administrators who need Cisco specialist training that teaches core networking concepts, and how to apply them.
- By selecting the Complete Network Certification package, students have access to training materials for both Cisco qualifications. Using a blend of instructor-led videos and self-assessment tools, students will learn skills that can be immediately applied to improve their corporate network and job opportunities.
In addition, students will gain the necessary knowledge and skills required to master switching, routing and device interconnection. Engineers and administrators can then build VLANs, WANs, and WiFi networks to support advanced applications, such as Unified Communications (UC).
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
Upon completion of each module in the Cisco Complete Network Certification Training bundle, network engineers, security administrators and technicians will have a complete understanding of building, maintaining and securing a Cisco-based network. Students will also be fully prepared to sit then CCENT, CCNA and CCNP certifications exams. Other benefits include:
- Learning the skills required to properly design, build and manage a Cisco-based network.
- Fully understand the principles of network switching and routing, and the correct implementation of both.
- Extending network protocols to support advanced IP uses including VoIP, video and Unified Communications.
- Apply Cisco best practice principles to real-world scenarios.
- Using IOS and other Cisco security tools and principles to protect corporate network resources and data.
- A significant advantage in terms of skills and experience over less qualified employees and candidates.
- As well as being prepared to sit the CCENT, CCNA and CCNP qualifications, the new skills and knowledge will also help improve the employment prospects of participants; the Cisco qualifications are widely regarded as the gold standard for networking certification available today.
Course Duration: 14hours
Course Access: 1 year