Date: 10th, 17th & 24th February, 2018
Time: 9am - 5pm
Duration: 3 Days
Cost covers: Manual, Feeding, Certificate, On-line Portal Learning
After countless research from the world knowledge bodies about how learning works best, Social and Emotional learning has been adjudged the best learning permutation ever found. Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) is the application of Emotional Intelligence Competencies in Teaching and Learning, the potency of SEL is premised on the fact that Learning is a combination of emotional and cognitive activity, competencies from both sides must be implemented in the process of Teaching and Learning; thus is it for Educators and Students.
Educators and Learners thus need to be emotionally intelligent to achieve optimal learning.
SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING FOR EDUCATORS IS DESIGNED FOR;
Teachers | Head Masters/Mistresses | School Counsellors | Care Givers
Proprietors/Proprietresses | Parents | Anyone concerned about helping children/students learn successfully
This Certification Program would immerse Educators in the competencies of Emotional Intelligence using one of the words best Emotional Intelligence Model.
- Gain mastery in Emotional Intelligence Competencies
- Become a more Self Aware Educator
- Ability to “Choose Self” appropriately in class and with students
- Oversee personal emotions irrespective of personal and family issues.
- Learn strategies to regulate the “Emotional Health” of a class
- Increased level of Optimism
- Gain ability to manage any type of student’s personality
- Gain mastery in Social and Emotional Learning Application
- Increase positive Teacher-Student Relationship
- Become a Positive Model for Students hereby empowering student’s emotional quotient
- Get empowered with EQ Resource
- Help educators to manage anger, irritation and other toxic emotions
- Decreased levels of emotional distress and discipline problems.
- Improves Students and Educators attitude about self and others
- It prevents varieties of problems such as bullying, alcohol, violence, truancy etc.
- Decrease levels of emotional distress and discipline problems.
- Increased healthy emotions for students
- Use the knowledge gained to empower others
Program Fee for School Host: (Venue and Feeding to be provided by School) - N25,000 per participant
Program Fee for Individual - N35,000 per participant
Through the three days of face to face program, the course is designed to ensure experiential learning and ensure a high level of interactivity through our Activate, Evaluate and Reflect Morel. Practical Exercises will be used to used to enhance the development of competencies.
The learning experience consists in;
- Go through a total of 6 Self Assessment to understand personality, strength and weaknesses.
- Using templates to develop frameworks for implementing learnt competencies
- Sharing experiences as a way to analyze prior personality attributes and future attributes
- Experiencing the core SEL Model by bringing it to life