This 1-day hands-on and highly interactive course is designed for aspiring cabin crew who seek to pursue a cabin crew career. This instructor led course will expose participants to the width and breadth of the cabin crew profession, flight attendant hiring requirements as well as tips and tricks on how to land a cabin crew job within days of completing the course.
Airline cabin crew, also known as flight attendants are primarily responsible for ensuring passenger safety during a flight. They are also required to ensure the comfort of passengers which is why good customer service skills are so important.
Joining this Cabin Crew Course will give a lot of advantages to participants. All trainers are ex-cabin crew high ranking officers. Participants will learn not only what is written in cabin crew manual, but also from the trainer experience and tips. Students will have the opportunity to get interviewed by airline recruiters for possible immediate employment. (not guaranteed)
By interacting with a roomful of aspiring flight attendants, asking questions of experienced flight attendant, hiring managers and trainers, examining real-world applications of the flight attendant information you’re covering, it increases your chances of being hired by the airline of your dreams and passing their training. (employment not guaranteed)
Delivered in a fun, high energy and interactive manner, this class will equip you with the best practices for immediately implementing your new information— and landing a flight attendant job in Nigeria or abroad!
What are you waiting for? The flight to your dream is NOW BOARDING!”
Who Should Attend?
- Aspiring male and female above 18 years with a minimum of five credits including English Language.
Time: 9am - 4pm
- Admission into the Training
- Face-to-face interview with selected airline recruiters at the seminar on September 15th
- Access to the recruitment fair holding March 2019
- Comprehensive Training Workbook
Participants will also get:
- Face-to-Face interview meeting with Airlines hiring managers at the class
- Review of their cabin crew resumes and cover letters.
- Regular information on cabin crew opportunities and other associated opportunities.
- Access to our alumni network
Date: November 10th, 2018