This course is designed for entry level executives with basic knowledge about selling and customer interactions in a retail environment but without the
prerequisite knowledge framework for standard processes and procedures to create consistent results in the workplace.
The course will combine theoretical models of learning that are applicable to any retail environment but will focus on the peculiar dynamics of the business at encouraging participants to draw analogies from practical life- scenarios from their various business units and develop practical solutions frameworks around them.
This training is designed for sales managers, sales reps and supervisors, floor managers, supermarket, business owners.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to;
- Interpret customer behaviour in a retail environment in order to produce a positive shopping experience.
- Devise an exceptional customer service road-map to improve customer loyalty and boost sales in a record time.
- Explain what motivates customers (logical and emotional) to buy or continue to use a product/service
- Explain four personality styles; identify their own style; and, adapt their style to establish rapport with other personality styles.
- Follow a simple 5-step sales process that will give them the confidence, energy, and focus they need to become successful retail sales professionals.
- Use a powerful sales questioning technique that will enable them to better ask customers around lifestyle needs.
- Overcome common objections and close the sale.
- Make the best out of each interaction with every customer
Facilitator-led classroom learning. Syndicated group discussions. Case study analyses would be used to explore live scenarios of the subject topic. Role playing and class-based activities/exercises will complement the pragmatic learning approach.
Date: June 22nd & 23rd, 2018
Duration: 2 days
Fees: ₦52,500 (VAT inclusive) Cost covers tuition, Certificate, training materials, tea/snacks and Lunch.
Training Venue: 10,Wilmer street off town planning way, Ilupeju Lagos.
Time: 9a.m – 5p.m daily
N.B: NO REFUND (Terms and Conditions Apply)