This course will expose participants to the importance of Key Accounts to organizations. Company customers are usually view from the window of cost and value to the organization. There is usually a cost involved in the acquisition and maintenance of customers, so also are customers categorized based on their value to the organization.
Key Accounts are usually considered as strategic partners to businesses, and they must be seen as very important growth drivers for businesses.
It is therefore important that Sales Team must learn the required skills and attitudes required for managing identified Key Account.
This training is designed for key account managers and sales managers, cross functional personnel who seek to understand modern customer management practices to improve cross functional support and develop personal careers in key account management.
Facilitator-led classroom learning. Syndicated group discussions. Case study analyses would be used to explore live scenarios of the subject topic. Role playing and class-based activities/exercises will complement the pragmatic learning approach.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to;
- How to evaluate the fundamental attributes of a key account.
- Assign a tangible value to any account.
- Define clear roles and responsibilities of key account managers.
- Evaluate a client business environmental analysis.
- Assess client organisational culture and it’s fit with your organisation.
- Research client’s financial performance and future business objectives. Create a client SWOT analysis.
- Develop a Competitor Matrix.
- Pareto analysis of accounts.
Duration: 2 days
Fees: ₦25,500 (VAT inclusive) Cost covers tuition, Certificate, training materials, tea/snacks and Lunch.