OHSAS 18001:2015 Lead Auditor training and certification course is the internationally recognised standard enabling individuals and businesses to measure and demonstrate their commitment to occupational safety and health. This is a good way forward for Health and Safety Auditors.
OHSAS 18001:2007 is the internationally recognised standard enabling individuals and businesses to measure and demonstrate their commitment to occupational safety and health.
The OHSAS 18001:2007 certification course for intending Lead Auditors by IRCA UK is aimed at testing if you have or can have the required knowledge and skills to plan and organise an audit for the management of a system either through work experience, training and audit experience.
IRCA Lead Auditing courses aims to also test your adherence to principles of proper ethical conduct, fair presentation and due professional care as stipulated in the IRCA Code of conduct.
Who is qualified to take this Course?
Course is suitable for every one and most specific to those responsible for obtaining third party certification to OHSAS 18001 for their organisation. Auditors who want to assess OH&S management systems and who need to show professional competence in this subject. Those new to auditing wishing to gain a sound knowledge and become competent in OH&S management system auditing.
Also for Senior managers who will have to understand the outcome of OH&S audits.
Course and Examination Procedure
- This five-day intensive course enables the participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit an Occupational Health and Safety System (OHSAS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
- Total course fee per participant is $350 (N140,000). Fee covers training; examination; Lunch, Course manual.
- Participant manual contains more than 450pages of information and practical examples.
- Candidates who are successful at the exam will receive IRCA OHSAS 18001:2007 certificate.
- The candidates who do not pass the exam will be able to retake it within 12months from the initial exam date.
- After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the seal of an IRCA certified OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor.
N180,000 (Covers training, materials, examination, certificates and feeding).
International Register of Certificated Auditors - IRCA
Training Venue Addresses:
- Port Harcourt Address: Suite 21 Opus Plaza, 21 Afam Street, behind Winners
chapel, D/line, PortHarcourt
- Lagos Address: 3rd Floor, AA Plaza, 2 Akin Osiyemi Street, off Allen
Avenue, ikeja, Lagos.