QMS 9001:2015 Lead Auditor training and certification course sets out the criteria for a quality management. It can be used by any organization, large or small, regardless of its field of activity. This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement.
The QMS 9001:2015 certification course for intending Lead Auditors by IRCA UK will help you to continually monitor and manage quality across all operations. As the world’s most widely recognized quality management standard, it outlines ways to achieve, as well as benchmark, consistent performance and service.
Who is qualified to take this course?
Course is suitable for every one and most specific to those responsible for obtaining third party certification to QMS 9001 for their organisation. Auditors who want to assess quality management systems, and who need to show professional competence in this subject. Those new to auditing wishing to gain a sound knowledge and become competent in quality management system auditing.
Also for senior managers who will have to understand the outcome of OH&S audits.
- This five-day intensive course enables the participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit a aquality management system (QMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
- Total course fee per participant is $450 (N140,000). Fee covers training; examination; Lunch, Course manual.
- Participant manual contains more than 450pages of information and practical examples.
- Candidates who are successful at the exam will receive IRCA QMS 9001:2015 certificate.
- The candidates who do not pass the exam will be able to retake it within 12months from the initial exam date.
- After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the seal of an IRCA certified QMS 9001 Lead Auditor.
5 days (week days only)
Port-Harcourt and Lagos
N180,000 (Covers training, materials, examination, certificates and feeding).
Training Venue Addresses:
- Port Harcourt Address: Suite 21 Opus Plaza, 21 Afam Street, behind Winners
chapel, D/line, PortHarcourt
- Lagos Address: 3rd Floor, AA Plaza, 2 Akin Osiyemi Street, off Allen
Avenue, ikeja, Lagos.
International Register of Certificated Auditors - IRCA