As an ambitious and driven student, you would have already gained some valuable marketing experience to bring to the programme. This Masters degree aims to broaden your existing knowledge about marketing and supplement your work experience with contemporary skills and concepts marketing managers need to become successful professionals in their field. In this course, you will improve your strategic decision making skills and develop your understanding of international marketing strategy.
The focus of the award is on developing your ability to find and exploit unique and innovative marketing strategies that would empower you to not only respond to rapid changes in the market, but to also anticipate and even influence these changes that are crucial for the competitive strength and profitability of employers.
At London School of Marketing you will not simply learn about marketing management - you will practice it.
About Anglia Ruskin University
Students from Anglia Ruskin University benefit from great employment prospects. Over 90% of graduates are in employment or further study six months after graduating, making Anglia Ruskin University second only to the University of Cambridge in this respect. Anglia Ruskin University has over 30,000 students, and is one of the largest universities in the east of England.
EduQual is a UK awarding organisation that promotes innovative, relevant and affordable qualifications of high quality. It is backed by a dedicated team with many years’ of experience developing, delivering and awarding qualifications. As experts in learning technology, EduQual focuses on providing courses that are easily accessible for all learners.
Who should attend?
The MA in Marketing and Innovation is designed to enhance the potential of those applicants currently in employment and ready to enter a marketing management role, or for those currently in a marketing role ready to move into a more senior strategic management position.
The contemporary focus of this marketing Masters degree programme will ensure that graduates are equipped with unique and powerful skills that will truly add value to the day-to-day activities of a marketing professional.
- Bachelors or HND Degree with at least 2 to 3 working years
- If you are an OND holder or do not have a Bachelors Degree, then you must have at least 5 years Managerial working experience with the ability to prove same.The other Application Requirements can be found in the Application Form which will be made available to you upon payment of the application fee.
- UK Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two years managerial experience OR; five years managerial experience (evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
- Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma* OR; Applicants without a Level 7 Diploma but holding significant managerial experience will be considered for Advanced Entry on a case-by-case basis.
- A good command of English
- Applicants holding the EduQual Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Business will be eligible for direct entry to the MA in Marketing and Innovation (Top Up).
The following is included for all study modes:
• Course materials that include structured lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples,and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
• Assessment materials accessible through our online learning platform
• Access to the LS Online Community to keep in touch and share with fellow students
• A comprehensive e-library containing recommended study texts and reference books for online reading
• Mintel market reports, including industry reports, financial analysis and company information
• Two complementary digital publications to support your revision
In addition to the above, you will also receive the following:
• A welcome webinar at the beginning of the course
• Further online webinars for assignment and exam workshops
• A dedicated one-to-one tutor to provide comprehensive support throughout the course
• One-to-one supervision for all major project modules
Our online learning platform offers multi-platform accessibility. Therefore, LSM delivers the course straight to your smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop and students can choose to study whenever or wherever they prefer.
By the end of this Masters in marketing course, you should be able to:
• Create frameworks for understanding and analysing marketing processes in diverse organisational types, encountering different and changing marketing environments
• Develop practical research and analytical capabilities in the context of a market-driven strategy,
particularly in the formulation of value propositions in provider-consumer relationships
• Review, modify and apply transferable marketing concepts and skills in the management of product and market development, with a focus on a strategic perspective
• Assess market-sourced data and information from a variety of organisations, and use this for strategic marketing decision-making
• Examine a variety of creative approaches to product and service design, creativity and innovation that may contribute to organisational wealth
• Develop intellectual mastery in the area of marketing management and innovation
In line with our commitment to enhance our students’ study experience, London School of Marketing is determined to provide as many different learning opportunities to our students as possible.
As a result of our recent student survey, some students have suggested us to arrange supporting face-to-face workshops, to complement their studies with us. These will be provided in addition to the usual personal tutor support provided by our tutor panel. These workshops are suitable to any of our undergraduate or master’s degree students and they are designed to enhance the student’s understanding of research, methodology and other essential study skills.
It is our intention to make these workshops as interactive as possible, with discussion groups, interactive activities and presentations, taking place throughout the workshop. Further, students will have plenty of opportunities to
interact with fellow students and discuss and learn from their study experiences as well.
These workshops are delivered in London by London School of Marketing’s well-experienced panel of lecturers and students will have the opportunity to ask questions and engage in further discussions both during and after the workshops.
For students that require visas to visit the UK, please check the UK visa and immigration website for suitable short terms visas. Further details can be found at https://www.gov.uk/study-visit-visa/overview
We have designed six separate workshops – each consist of two full days of attendance in London – to equip students with key study and research skills, that will assist students with the successful completion of their qualifications. There is no order for students complete these workshops and students can all six of them, or chose individual workshops, in accordance with their personal needs.
Practical Learning Model
Eduqual Extended Postgraduate Diploma in Business and marketing strategy with Top up to MA in Marketing and Innovation.
Fee: GBP3,000 (Daily Conversion rate on www.abokifx.com applies)
This masters in marketing and innovation is very unique as the modules are broken down into easy to understand lectures which are delivered in an Online learning style which are fully and constantly accessible for Study purposes over the period of 1 year.
You can only progress with Anglia Ruskin University for the final Semester for the MA Degree in Marketing and Innovation. This final Semester is done on Self Study Modules as you are basically writing your Project and a coursework assignment in this Semester with an option of a workshop in the UK at London School of Marketing (Information on the workshop will be made available on request).
Anglia Ruskin University
MA in Marketing and Innovation Top Up
Self Study/Distance Learning
4 - 6 months
Application Fee (non-refundable)
GBP100, NGN 40,000
January, April, July and October
We are currently Registering for the April, 2017 Session.
Fees can be paid in Installments, but The first Down Payment should be at least 40% - 50% and should be made on or before the first installment deadline; while the balance Payment can be made in Monthly or Quarterly Installments. It is important to note that the Progressing Universities Fee must be paid in GBP.