For the first time ever, a Nigerian Federal University has introduced a fully approved MBA programme available online.
Ahmadu Bello University has made its renowned MBA programme fully available to be taken online, and students enjoy an unhindered learning experience with the flexibility to study from home or work and whatever time suits them. This is specially designed for the working class to learn without compromising on family or work time. Now you can learn as you earn!
Go through a fully loaded and comprehensible library of Ahmadu Bello Standard MBA learning materials including purpose-shot lecture videos and access and offline accessible content. A Learning Management System (LMS) is available for students to manage their virtual classroom, select courses,m watch videos and chat with fellow students on the programme, as well as lecturers and school admin.
Mobile learning is also fully enabled with the option for students to use tablets or specially designed on-the-go drives to cater to their flexibility needs. Mobile devices are fully kitted out with content and a mobile LMS to manage courses, and submissions, all from a mobile device.
Students will learn the fundamentals of managing and driving business with teaching tailored to today’s challenging environment, with strong focus on finance, marketing, human resource management and entrepreneurship.
APPLICATION FEE: N10,000
START DATE: MARCH, 2017
- ABU standard MBA degree with the content written and vetted by ABU professors and lecturers overseeing the current traditional MBA programme
- Practical, applicable learning material designed to give students the cutting edge in business strategy training and contextualized cased studies that apply to everyday business scenarios
- Shortened, concise and to-the-point lectures that allow easier assimilation and revision
- Engaging and entertaining lecture videos that keep learners interested
- Suitable for students from all backgrounds
- The programme is fully accredited by the NUC, and fully run by Ahmadu Bello University
Key things to know about the ABU MBA:
- No evening/weekend classes. Lecture videos and Study Materials are available offline via custom tablets or Dual USB sticks that work with your smartphone or PC.
- Class interactions, submission of project and assignments are done online via a custom e-Learning Portal.
- Examination is electronic too and can be taken in designated centres across Nigeria.
- There are 3 areas of specializations: Finance, HR and Marketing.
- Internship opportunities available.
- Admission requirements are Pass in five (5) 'O' Level subjects including Mathematics and English; NYSC certificate (if under 30); Bachelor's Degree in any course or Post Graduate Degree or HND with a professional qualification.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Ahmadu Bello University with Master of Business Administration certificate will be awarded to students upon satisfactory completion of the course.
- MBA Finance & Investment
- MBA Human Resource Management
- MBA Marketing