This course is designed to help students learn Social Media Marketing as a powerful strategy for starting, running and growing a business. Social Media now is at the fore front of marketing and business decision making. The sector is growing at a phenomenal rate, with social channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and YouTube to forums, and Pinterest being used by a generation as their medium of communication. While most of the major brands have a robust social media presence, start-ups, SMEs and even individuals have started to build their own brand presence on social media.
In this course, you will get a sound understanding of how social media networking sites are used as tools for marketing, as well as get exposure to key sources of information on the latest market trends and how to adapt to new advancements or updates to the platforms.
By the end of the class, participants will be able to:
- Assess need for social media and select the right social media-marketing channel.
- Create detailed buyer persona to determine most suitable social media content types, styles and modes of delivery.
- Choose right social media content objectives and construct social media content.
- Evaluate and consider suitable social media content storytelling tactics and tools.
- Plan and sketch content for one long-form and one short-form social media channel.
- Demonstrate ability to use social media ads to create ads with the right marketing elements.
- Analyse and interpret social media analytics.
- Design and develop social media community management plan
Who Should Take the Course
STUDENTS looking to build careers in one of the most sought-after domains today: The courses will help them: Build a strong foundational knowledge of digital marketing and gain hands-on experience in social media. Learn how to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and prepare for fast-paced digital marketing roles in the industry.
TRADITIONAL MARKETER striving to enhance knowledge and skills in digital marketing: Our courses will help them: Broaden their marketing know-how and help them stay current with the latest trends and channels of the digital marketing world. Arm them with the skills and experience to get a foothold in growing their careers in digital marketing.
SALES OR BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS looking to accelerate their careers: the courses will give them an insider’s view into the world of digital marketing. With the courses, they will: Up-skill their competencies and carve an entry into a digital marketing role. Understand the inner workings of digital marketing campaigns that can help them collaborate and work with digital marketing teams.
ENTREPRENEURS interested in leveraging digital marketing to improve the ROI for their companies: We live in a digital world where most of the customers today live online. With the courses, they will understand the role that digital tools and marketing channels can play in growing their online brands. Gain the knowledge and experience required to engage with marketing partners and agencies as they implement an effective digital strategy for their brand.
Mode of study
• Study manuals and materials are delivered via online downloadable content
• Once a person is confirmed registered for the course, a personal identity number (PIN) will be sent to the student via SMS or email to download study manuals online.
• It’s flexible.
• It’s convenient.
• The same accreditation and certification
N.B: NO REFUND (Terms and Conditions Apply)