The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
- At the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Set Corporate Affairs in its strategic anticipatory and effective context
- Develop an understanding of stakeholder programmes for regular, focused communication activities
- Examine the development of Corporate Affairs tools
- Understand how to develop and coordinate strategy, plans and tactics
- Evaluate the use of research.
- Identify the journey from where they are to where they want to be
- Develop programmes for regular and effective relationship building
- Manage reputation locally, nationally and globally
- Measure attitudes and behaviours to prove the benefits for your organisation
Public Relations managers, Supervisors, Officers and Others who perform related functions both in public and private sector
1ST BATCH: 14th – 17th April, 2020
2ND BATCH: 27th –30th July, 2020
3RD BATCH: 1st – 4th December, 2020
N.B: NO REFUND (Terms and Conditions Apply)