Earn international HR acclaim with the Professional in Human Resources – International™ (PHRi™) from HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). The PHRi (formerly the Human Resources Business Professional™ or HRBP™), for internationally based practitioners, validates professional-level competency, knowledge and skills to help to propel your HR career forward. With the PHRi, you demonstrate mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles in a single international setting.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for the PHRi you must meet one of the following conditions for education and experience:
- Have at least one year of experience in a professional-level HR position + a master’s degree or global equivalent,
- Have at least two years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a bachelor’s degree or global equivalent, OR
- Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma or global equivalent.
What Is the Exam Format & Length?
Computer-based Testing (CBT) at a Prometric testing center
Exam time: 3 hours and 15 minutes.
Exam length: 145 multiple-choice questions + 25 pretest questions
How Much Does It Cost?
PHRi Classroom Training and Exam Prep Materials: ₦109,999
Exam + Application Fee: $300
When Can I Take the Exam?
Testing for the PHRi is available year-round, subject to availability at the Prometric testing center of your choice.
How Do I Remain Certified?
Your PHRi certification is valid for three years after testing. To maintain your PHRi credential, you must earn 60 recertification credits over the three-year time span or retake the exam. Learn more about HRCI recertification requirements.
Training Date: choose your preferred batch
5 (Saturday) 10:00 am - 26 (Saturday) 4:00 pm
Port Harcourt Venue – 307 Emthel Mall, 1 Chinda Street Oginigba Tran-Amadi Port Harcourt, Rivers
Lagos Venue - 76 Ogunlana Drive Surulere, Lagos
Abuja Venue - Suit 103, 1st Floor New Water Plaza, 22 I. T. Igbani Street, Jabi District, Abuja
- A copy of study materials to be provided
- Certificate will be issued to participants on course completion
- Internship and Employment Support
- Certified Professional instructors
- Lunch and Tea break
- Conducive learning environment