The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
- Prepare IFRS-compliant financial statements.
- Learn IFRS presentation and disclosure requirements.
- Implement IFRS recognition and measurement rules for assets, liabilities, revenues and expenses.
- Develop a plan for transitioning to IFRSs.
- Identify impact of upcoming changes in IFRSs.
- Network and share experience with participants from across the world.
Accountants, Controllers, Managers of Fixed Assets, Divisional and Plant Managers and all Executives involved in Fixed Asset Accounting and Administration.
1ST BATCH: 3rd - 6th March, 2020
2ND BATCH: 11th– 14th August, 2020
N.B: NO REFUND (Terms and Conditions Apply)