Equipping participants with tools to successfully manage stress and promote healthy living consciousness in order to effectively cope with work pressures and other daily activities of life.
Stress management is an important aspect of human life that must be taken seriously especially for top executives, considering the volume of work that lies on their shoulders. World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that 80% of all visits to the Doctor are stress-related. Our findings showed that about 90% of top executives and middle managers both in the private sector and the government in Nigeria operate at a very high level of stress. Based on this, we feel your Executives would need this important workshop to build up their health towards achieving maximum effectiveness and efficiency in their work.
BENEFITS OF THE WORKSHOP
- Some of the benefits of this workshop to Participants will include, but not
- limited to, the following:
- Improving the quality of work output of each participant thereafter
- Ability to identify stress in themselves and in others
- Developing their own stress management techniques
- Know when to use such techniques to reduce stress
- Manage time more effectively
- Coping with work overload
- Cost savings. For every one hundred naira invested in stress coping education, five hundred naira is saved.
- How to identify and control common dependences in top executives, such as smoking, alcohol, caffeine, drug abuse, etc
Training Batch: Nov. 21st - 22nd, 2019 &
Dec. 16th - 17th
N.B: NO REFUND (Terms and Conditions Apply)