By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
• Define and understand the role of the office manager/administrator.
• Acquire time management skills required for better office productivity.
• Handle telephone calls properly and professionally.
• List the main causes of stress and the techniques needed to control them.
• Discover communication strategies needed for carrying out responsibilities in an effective manner.
• Develop a service attitude and mindset aimed at the internal and external customers
Admin & HR Managers, Departmental Heads, Senior Executive Secretaries, Confidential Secretaries, Admin Officers and Personal Assistants in both the Public and Private Sectors.
1ST BATCH: 18th – 21st February, 2020
2ND BATCH: 5th – 7th August, 2020
Training Pack Contains
Customized training materials (Books and Slides)
Certificate of completion
N.B: NO REFUND (Terms and Conditions Apply)