How to create a new company?
Setting up business parties;
• Suppliers & Payables
• Customers & Receivables
• Bank and Balances (Multi Currencies)
• Owners’ Equity
• VAT, Withholding Tax and other Tax Payables
Setting up chart of account & Equity
• Inventory Adjustment
• Inventory Setup.
• Inventory overview.
Sales: • Create Quote and manage invoices
• Receiving Payment and record cash deposit
• Sales Receipt
• Record Sales Discount
• Record Cash and Product Refunds.
• Record purchase orders.
• Receive stocks with a bill.
• Receive stocks without a bill.
• Bill payment.
Tracking your business expenses:
• Record outstanding bills.
• Record a one-time expense.
• Transfer Funds to other banks and petty cash account.
• Cheque payments.
• Bank Reconciliation.
Company snapshot and other reports customization:
• Customers and Receivables balances report.
• Suppliers and payables balances report.
• Sales Report
• Purchases Report.
• Profit or Loss Report
• Inventory Valuation Summary
• Inventory Overview reports
• Balance Sheet
• Cash Flow Statements.
• Trial Balance
• Company Snapshot (Overview of company strength)
System Networking and Configuration.