Klinsettee Nigeria is focused on social innovation and enterprise through the discovery, nurture and transformation of open or veiled opportunities into tangible, massive successes. We remain committed to providing sustainable solutions to global needs.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- He/she would make sure the student is able to write and speak the Yoruba Language.
- Bachelor’s Degree in African Linguistics (Yoruba Language)
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of the computer and the internet.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess teaching skills
- Must be Presentable
- Must be very fluent in Yoruba Language (Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking)
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.