- Supervise the maintenance and repair of automotive
- Prepare and analyze reports, diagnose operating problems and plan employee work assignments.
- Coordinate the ordering of material, parts, tools and shop equipment.
- Maintain contact with internal customers on automotive problems and do a follow-up after services.
- Perform other supervisory duties as assigned.
- Maintain and apply working knowledge of Company Standards for Business Controls and meet management's expectations for effective internal business controls.
- Prepare and submit daily work reports
- Extensive experience in the repair/maintenance of automotive
- Extensive experience in the Automobile industry and administrative procedures.
- Must have basic knowledge of workshop safety practices.
- Ability to develop and manage the safety and Quality policy and procedures
- Demonstrate supervisory and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate oral and written communication skills.
- Bsc/HND in a relevant field of study
- Excellent computing skill (Ms. Excel) for the Work Management system.