Smartflow is a dynamic growth-oriented firm that specializes in developing automatic tank gauges, Remote Diesel Monitoring Systems, Fuel Management Systems (FMS) amongst other solutions/products/services are built on the strong knowledge base, a steady improvement in practices, extensive research and exceptional support from our global partners.
- Carry out random stock check/validation on individual items as well as assisting with major stock checks.
- Local deliveries and collections as and when required.
- Prepare building kits, equipment, stock for forthcoming jobs.
- Check-In and Prepare Equipment for Maintenance and Repair
- Ensure equipment received for maintenance and repair, is disinfected, cleaned, labelled and put to the appropriate area.
- Ensure that the workshop is kept clean and tidy and complies with health and safety legislation.
- Use of forklift for loading/unloading of goods/equipment.
- Ensure that tools/equipment are kept in good repair.
- Ensure the environment, including containers, are kept clean and tidy and complies with health and safety legislation.
- OND, HND/ B.Sc in Science related field will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience as technician/engineer
- Knowledge of warehouse and workshop management.
- Strong Numeric skill
- Problem-solving skills
- Efficiency in usage of MS Office
- Knowledge of engineering tools will be an added advantage.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.