- Devise, plan, deploy, implement and improve wireless networks and RF links
- Write manuals and document current network procedures.
- Have extensive knowledge of routing protocols
- Make use of enterprise monitoring tools
- Optimize network performance by supervising performance, addressing network problems and breakdowns, and partnering with network engineers to optimize the network.
- Develop and implement policies and classify and oversee access to protect network systems.
- Enable data and system protection by developing and maintaining mechanisms for backing up and retrieval.
- Proactively handle all network security solutions.
- A minimum experience of 7 years in WAN/LAN engineering
- extensive knowledge of all wireless technologies
- should have extensive knowledge of both wired and wireless networking.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent in mathematics, engineering, electronics or computer science.
- Certification in Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Wireless or Certified Wireless Network Professional or relevant professional certificate.
Salary is highly competitive