A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- As a Wellness Consultant, you will be required to do the following:
- Building and maintaining rapport with key clients; Hospitality, Corporate bodies, Fitness & Gym Outfits, Contractors, Individuals, identifying new opportunities
- Developing strategies and action plans to improve short and long terms profitability growth in sales revenue of Key accounts
- Responsible for the selling activities with key customers, inclusive of customer interaction, prioritizing effectively and in accordance with the KPN’s objectives
- Demonstrating products to existing/potential customers and assists in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Creating and managing a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Planning and organizing personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Keeping abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participating in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and telemarketing events.
- Communicating new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Negotiating trading terms with customers which meet volume and pricing goals.
- Dealing with major complaints, complex claims and other problems.
- Following the KPN code of ethics and compliance rules
- Doing anything else that will help the Head, Sales make excellent decisions for the business.
The Job requires you to have
- Have a good degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a busy sales or customer service environment.
- Hands on experience of ERPs (Enterprise Resource Applications eg pastel, Oracle, SAP)
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated & with a positive attitude, self-driven with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Aggressive, presentable, flexible and teachable.
- The role reports to the Team Lead, BPL Wellness