Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client, a multinational outstanding player in the oil and gas industry involved in the exploration of crude. We are looking for highly committed, resourceful, self-motivated, result-oriented and multi-disciplinary persons to fill the position above.
- Effective, efficient and safe drilling and completion operations in accordance with drilling program and specifications.
- Manage personnel, equipment and materials at rig site operations
- Ensure that drilling and completion operations are carried out in safety, with good oilfield practice and in accordance with program and all the relevant company standards and HSEQ procedures.
- Diploma in a Scientific or Technical discipline.
- 5 years of Oil and Gas Industry experience and 10 years of drilling and completion activities experience.
- IWCF certified (theoretical and practical BLOW-OUT PREVENTION COURSE as per level 4 chart 476 IOGP)
- Training in drilling, completion, subsurface and reservoir courses.
Salary and Benefits
- Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.