We are a group of companies with major roles in the oil & Gas, Construction and Agro Allied business, with offices located in Lagos and Abuja. We are seeking for qualified, competent and reliable candidates to fill in the vacant position above.
- ELITE LOGISTICS AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES LIMITED is searching for a passionate and Creative and Graphics Designer to join our media and publication team.
- The Creative and Graphics Designer will be responsible for the design, creation, and delivery of a variety of print and digital marketing materials that exhibit a creative and consistent brand.
- The Designer will create a variety of print materials including thought leadership publications, flyers, posters, brochures, press releases, banners, and other relevant materials for both online and offline channels. He/she will also create artistic and innovative designs for digital platforms such as website and internal portals, social media and interactive presentations.
- He/She must be comfortable working on multi-disciplinary teams to produce exciting design concepts under tight deadlines while adhering to ELADS brand standards. The Designer will also be expected to have extensive expertise in using relevant design software to bring design concepts to life.
- Develop and execute strategies to meet campaign and communications goals
- Support the development of communication action plans and execute communications activities
- Conceptualise and propose creatives that meet the objectives outlined in the communication plan.
- Develop content for campaigns, social media, press releases, website and intranet, thought leadership, screensavers, and other communication portals
- Carry out project management for campaigns and other communication activities and relevant special projects
- Take photographs, videos and manage archiving and storage of footage and other communication content
- Track and monitor implementation of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy and initiatives
- Perform quality assurance across the firm with respect to all internal and external communications such as thought leadership, newsletters, blog posts etc.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent knowledge of design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver, Coral draw and Flash.
- Effective time management for workflow and delivery of results within parameters of instructions given prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
Key Competencies Required
- Behavioral Capabilities
- Living our Purpose - Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Influence - Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Performance drive - Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on the track
- Strategic direction - Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Talent development - Demonstrates a strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Demonstrated capability in interaction at all levels, briefing, analysis and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong client delivery focus
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Focus on quality and risk
- Problem-solving ability
- Good business acumen.
- A degree in any relevant field. At least 3 years of work experience as a professional graphic designer.
- Relevant work experience.
- Previous professional services experience will be an added advantage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.