They are looking to hire a Web Presence/Social Media Handler to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Design, produce and coordinate marketing communication materials for the organization.
- Coordinate and/or produce light copywriting for marketing and communications materials.
- Coordinate with stakeholders across the organization to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the organization’s products and services
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Interact with users: community engagement.
- Social commerce: leads, calls to action and conversions in social media.
- Monitor online media, information sources and social channels.
- Oversee social media campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Minimum Diploma degree required
- Proven work experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Knowledge of graphic design software specifically Photoshop, Illustrator or Acrobat.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- Internet/Web knowledge, HTML CSS/Light coding desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Strong oral and written communication skills required. Copywriting experience desired.
- Ability to work and solve problems independently with little supervision as they relate to advertising, employee relations, and outside vendors/services.
- Ability to establish priorities, organize and coordinate several responsibilities simultaneously, working with co-workers to maintain creative strategies, and meeting all deadlines required.
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools/software quickly