Main Purpose of the Job:
To design, in consultation with the Lead trainer and deliver information and communication technology (ICT) training specifically in areas of computer applications, creative thinking and web design and development. Also, train Bits Academy specific courses of Multimedia, and life skills. Coordination of all student activities and mentorship.
- Delivering training programmes to students either in a group classroom setting or in a one to one basis.
- Supporting and coaching students using self-learning packages.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the training and course outcomes and giving feedback to the programme coordinator.
- Preparing individual and group progress reports on students
- Taking responsibility for maintenances of hardware and software used for training purposes and recommending repairs and upgrades to the manager where appropriate.
- Keeping up to date with the local ICT and design innovators, the relevant systems software and online training technology.
- Preparing the learning environment and resources including setting of IT equipment.
- Liaison with guest teachers.
- Portray a good image of the organization.
- I.T support.
- Any other duties as assigned by Poise Nigeria management.
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of our job portal called TopSkill by ensuring the portal runs effectively with new features and inputting new design upgrades (UI &UX) as at when due.
- Contribute to the sustainability plan of ourAcademy by sourcing for grants and funding, as well as proffering innovative ideas and solutions that are profitable to the our Academy.