Mentapp is a telecom value-added service (VAS), Mobile Application Development, Web/WAP Services, Internet Advertising and LBS Management and new media provider offering an array of next-generation mobile solutions based on innovative technologies and service platforms.
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications
- Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope, to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications and Wordpress.
- Web Programming Skills
- Verbal Communication
- cross-browser compatibility
- Web User Interface Design (UI)
- Security Principles
- Object-Oriented Design
- Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Multimedia Content Development
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.