A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Responsible for designing websites and web-based applications, working alongside other developers in creating, and maintaining new and existing web applications.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintenance.
- Using scripting, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Perform Website updates.
- Develop test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic real life scenarios.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content
- Be acquainted with latest Web applications and programming technologies and practices through self-education, study, and participation in conferences, and formal training.
- Identify and resolve issues arising from customer feedback and testing.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determine user needs by analysing technical requirements and translate business requirement to computer programs.
- Strong UI/UX design
- Deep knowledge of Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc)
- Good understanding of MySQL and other database management systems.
- Good grasp of security principles as it pertains to e-commerce applications