Obaika and Company is a firm of legal counselors with combined cumulative experience spanning over 70 years, and we have as our mantra, absolute client commitment.
- Wireframe/layout a website or web application
- Write HTML and CSS from scratch
- Write a basic application in an object-oriented programming language like Ruby or Python or PHP
- work comfortably with a version control system like Git
- deploy a website to a website host
- Understanding the differences between multiple delivery platforms and how to work with responsive design
- Management of hosting environment, containerization, and scaling an application to support load changes
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience, with a keen interest in technology
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, as well as being creative and curious
- Strong web development skills, including:
- Translation of VD/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implementation of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for speed and scalability
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.