- This candidate will be communicating with different clients, account managers and team leaders. The ideal candidate must have great speaking and writing skills. The position will consist of everything from complete website development to small maintenance projects. Candidates must have solid understanding of web development best practices and be able to show examples of complex systems they have worked on.
- Local -> Staging -> Live deployment experience is a plus! (Collaborations will be done using Git)
- Front end development is an important aspect to this position.
- All/Most of our sites are built mobile first and must be responsive - knowledge of Bootstrap, Jquery, HTML5, CSS is required Experience in PHP is required! PHP Phalcon Framework knowledge is a big plus
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1+ Version control + collaboration tools (Git, SVN, Wamp, Ampps, Mamp etc)
- 2 - 5 years minimum PHP development
- 2 - 5 years MongoDB experience
- 5 - 7 Experience with responsive front-end web development (CSS, jQuery, HTML5, etc.)