We are an independent, creative marketing agency who apply ferocious thinking to everything we do. Nothing’s good enough at Yoke Group, until our clients say so.
We're hard-wired to produce brilliant result for our client. And if you're a prospective client, you'll find that here we consider it a matter of honor to ensure that you get not just great results, but ideas that can influence how you do business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Location: Lagos (YABA)
- We are in need of a Web Designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for our clients.
- Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients' branding.
These will be your tasks:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
You're Offering These Qualifications
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.