As a Web and Social Media Support staff, you’ll assist with updating our Web and Social Media presence in a timely manner. You will work on a diverse range of website landing pages, social media presence and help to increase engagements, advocacy and audience acquisition. You will take action to meet requests for update and ensuring our content is relevant. This is your opportunity to show how fast you can learn and what you can achieve in a professional setting.
Some of the important task you will undertake include:
- Learn about and implement SEO and other ways of promoting our websites and social media
- Keep all info and documentation on our websites accurate and up to date
- Make suggestions for improving our engagement with audiences
- Assist on a range of website and landing page projects
- Posting content on our social media channels
- Carry out basic troubleshooting on common office tools.
Who We Are Looking For
- Great Knowledge of Wordpress and CMS web works
- competency in using MS office softwares especially; word and access databases
- A social media and/or IT background
- Experience editing websites, social media channels and landing pages
- some troubleshooting experience for common office IT equipment
- Great attention to detail
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria