- Develop and drive a corporate warehousing strategy that guarantees the proper and accurate storage and issuance of items of stock
- Accountable for the accuracy and correctness of inventory records/documentation (e.g. BIN Cards, Excel Spreadsheets, Goods Received Notes etc) and their up-to-date reflection in the Accounting software - SAGE
- Oversee and review stock computations and analysis required to drive reorder level and quantities (e.g. Minimum Level, Maximum Level, Reorder Level, Reorder Quantity etc)
- Safeguarding of the warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Planning and directing periodic stock counts and stock taking exercises
- Developing the inventory reporting structure and circulate inventory reports highlighting inventory movements and stock levels
- Directing and managing procedures for the handling (offloading, packaging and unpacking) and transportation of items of stock in and out of the warehouses
- Maintaining warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Have a good degree in any numerate field.
- Cognate experience and two years in a leadership role
- Hands on experience of ERPs (Enterprise Resource Applications e.g. Sage pastel, Oracle, SAP)
- Very good working knowledge of Inventory management, financial Acumen, Inspection, developing standards, managing processes, MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Managerial skills.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skill.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.