IL Bagno is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary ware and bathroom fittings and accessories. We excel in the provision of total interior solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets.
- Accountable for the accuracy and correctness of inventory records/documentation (e.g. BIN Cards, Excel Spreadsheets, Goods Received Notes etc) and their up-to-date reflection in the Accounting software – SAGE
- Oversee and review stock computations and analysis required to drive reorder level and quantities (e.g. Minimum Level, Maximum Level, Reorder Level, Reorder Quantity etc)
- Safeguarding of the warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Planning and directing periodic stock counts and stock taking exercises
- Developing the inventory reporting structure and circulate inventory reports highlighting inventory movements and stock levels
- Directing and managing procedures for the handling (offloading, packaging and unpacking) and transportation of items of stock in and out of the warehouses
- Maintaining warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- A good degree in any numerate field.
- Minimum 6 years’ cognate experience and two years in leadership role
- Hands on experience of ERPs (Enterprise Resource Applications e.g. Sage pastel, oracle, SAP)
- Very good working knowledge of Inventory management, financial Acumen, Inspection, developing standards, managing processes, MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Managerial skills.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skill.