A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Participate in periodic stock counts and extensive stock taking exercises in line with provisions of the corporate Inventory Management Policies & Procedures
- Keeping and tracking of quality, quantity, stock levels and efficiency
- Providing accurate information on the status of clients’ orders
- Performing various inventory counts for order supplies and goods as required
- Ensuring all internal clients are satisfied
- Relating with sales and Inventory department on inbounding of products and new order
- Doing everything else as assigned by your line manager
The Job requires you to have
- Have a good degree in any related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ cognate experience.
- Hands on experience of ERPs (Enterprise Resource Applications e.g. Sage pastel, oracle, SAP)
- Very good working knowledge of Inventory management, safety/security processes and procedures, MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Strong prioritization and organizational skill.
- Attention to Details
- This role reports to the Warehouse Supervisor.