Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a conglomerate company in Nigeria and other parts of Africa that is into FMCG products. They are currently in need of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reconcile stock with bin card
- Supervise the warehouse
- Prepare reports
- Stock regularization
- Record transporter bill
- Supervise offload of containers
- Carry out stock audit
- Space management
- Inventory control
- Coordination with drivers and loaders.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience
- HND/BSc in any field
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident and determined.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.