Our client is the regional distributor for the world's leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for a Warehouse Officer to be based in Abuja
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring the quality of goods
- Participate in periodic stock counts and extensive stock taking exercises in line with provisions of the corporate Inventory Management Policies & Procedures
- Keeping and tracking of quality, quantity, stock levels, and efficiency
- Providing accurate information on the status of clients’ orders
- Performing various inventory counts for order supplies and goods as required
- Ensuring all internal clients are satisfied
- Relating with sales and Inventory department on inbounding of products and new order
- Doing everything else as assigned by your line manager
- A good degree in any related field.
- Relevant work experience in a related field
- Hands on experience of ERPs (Enterprise Resource Applications e.g. Sage pastel, Oracle, SAP)
- Very good working knowledge of Inventory management, safety/security processes and procedures, MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Strong prioritization and organizational skill.
- Attention to Details