A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Supervision of warehouse activities including:
- Motivation and training of warehouse staff.
- To ensure compliance with warehouse operational policies.
- To ensure optimal stock levels at all times with a view to improve profitability.
- To generate periodic management report on warehouse activities
- To supervise periodic stock count on inventory items in the warehouse.
- To update the inventory stock card at all times.
- To ensure proper arrangement and cleaning standard of the warehouse.
- To recommend to the executive management from time to time ideas that will improve the general performance of the warehouse.
- To take step that will ensure maximum security of the warehouse and guard against pilfering, stealing, dumping of product and any other unethical behaviour.
- To ensure prompt supply of requisitions from the shop floor.
- Any other assignment as directed by the management.
- BEQ BSc, HND with at least 5 years relevant experience in related field.