Department: Commercial Reports to: Sales Operations Manager Supervising: Warehouse Managers, Outreach Officers Location: As assigned
Financial Inclusions and Farmers Registration:
- Registration of farmers and documentation on the workbench and any other designated platform.
Input Planning and Disbursement Reporting/Reconciliation:
- In charge of input planning in a location which includes registration of farmers, meeting with cooperative heads and lead
- Robust outreach of location and conversion of farmers to turn up for spot sales and storage in the warehouse.
- Lead and coordinate all farmer’s registration and report the same as quickly as possible.
- Drive and own loan repayment in location.
Stock Quality and Quantity Assurance:
- Ensuring correctness of all stock in the warehouse.
- Ensuring the quality and quantity of stock stored/aggregated in the warehouse.
- Accuracy and timeliness in reporting transactions. Including posting on all platforms as required.
- Accurate and timely mid and end month reports.
- Reviews daily all the transactions submitted for payment.
- Other duties: Participate in ad-hoc projects and perform other activities as may be assigned