TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
The company has set up offices in many countries and regions, such as Dubai, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon and Bengal, and even has built a factory in Ethiopia, which has provided great support for all its brands.
We are looking for a Warehouse and Logistics Officer to monitor our warehouse and logistics supply and ensure that materials are effectively deployed and utilized in achieving organizational objectives.
Candidate’s Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Warehouse daily inventory management
- Provide logistics assistance for marketing departments of the three mobile brands. Logistics tracking and daily report.
- Monitor and confirm material delivery
- Management of local logistics running cost
- In charge of inbound/out bound materials, and material flow reports
- Other assigned responsibility by the management
Experience and Qualifications Required for the role
- Minimum of a HND or B.Sc.
- Must possess 1-2 years Warehouse & Logistics experience
Candidate’s Required Competencies and Attributes
- Male candidate preferred
- Good excel/office application knowledge
- Not more than 35years
- Good communication and reporting skill
- Ability to work without supervision and meet deadlines
- Must reside in Onitsha or willing to relocate immediately
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.