Farmcity seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Greet customers upon entrance
- Prepare dining tables by arranging condiments, kitchenware and decorations
- Help patrons select dishes by answering questions about foods and drinks, describing house specialities and identifying appropriate drink pairings
- Take orders to kitchen staff and notify them of any special requests or dietary needs
- Deliver food to guests in a timely manner and attend to the needs of guests throughout the dining process
- Issue bills and obtain payment
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Communicate with customers to resolve complaints or ensure satisfaction.
- Communicate dining or order details to kitchen personnel.
- Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Roll silverware, set up food stations or set up dining areas to prepare for the next shift or for large parties.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Escort customers to their tables. Assist customers with seating arrangements
- Bachelor degree minimum with 2.2 in any discipline.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- General math skills
- Great customer service and conflict-resolution skills, and a commitment to professionalism
- Must possess or obtain all licenses and certificates required by the local health department and Alcoholic Beverage Commission
- Ability to work on your feet for hours at a time
- Excellent teamwork ability
- No experience required, fresh graduates only should apply.
- Willingness to work weekends, evenings and holidays as required
- Comfort with noisy, high-volume atmosphere
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Staff will be expected to work throughout the week as we are open Monday through Sunday 24 hours a week.
- Your schedule will be a shift schedule of 12 hours
We provide a fully competitive package to our staff:
- Salary NGN 105,000
- Monthly Commission based on sales
- Monthly bonus strictly on performance
- Only qualified applicants who meet the required qualification can apply