- Provide excellent customer service to everyone who visits your restaurant.
- Assist diners with ordering by answering menu questions or making recommendations upon request.
- Take accurate food and drink orders using a POS system and communicate order details to the kitchen staff as needed.
- Check customer’s ID if necessary to assure they are of legal drinking age.
- Inform guests about restaurant customer loyalty program, or any other specials and promotions.
- Up-sell any additional products when appropriate.
- Serve food and drink orders to guests.
- Present and pour wine selections with the appropriate stemware.
- Stay up to date on any menu changes and daily specials.
- Check in with diner’s to make sure they are enjoying their meals and correct any problems.
- Clear away dirty plates, glassware, flatware and linens and clean tables after diners have finished.
- Maintain a neat and clean dining area.
- Roll silverware, set up food stations, and prep for the next shift.
- Replenish condiment and napkin containers.
- Deliver checks and process bill payments.
Note: The company is located in Lekki